QUICK & EASY BBQ SAUCE


QUICK & EASY BBQ SAUCE


This is DELICIOUS!! And easy, and quick, and I had everything on hand. This recipe will make approximately 4 cups of sauce

Ingredients:
1-1/2 cups Dark Brown Sugar, packed
1-1/4 cups Ketchup (go ahead, use your homemade ketchup, that's why I gave you the recipe)
1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
2-1/2 teaspoons Ground Mustard
2 teaspoons Paprika
1-1/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
1 teaspoon Black Pepper
1/2 cup Water

Mix all ingredients adding the water last so you can control the desired consistency of your sauce. I made the recipe as is for a thinner sauce which is perfect for the crockpot which will thicken the sauce during cooking. Other recipes or meals I want a thicker sauce so I'll add less water. Refrigerate leftovers
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment