Crockpot Chicken Tacos

Chocolate Therapy: Crockpot Chicken Tacos

I found the above recipe on pinterest. It's now a regular meal on my summer time menus. I look for good crockpot recipes because it doesn't heat up the house like the oven does.
And this recipe couldn't get any simpler.

Ingredients:
1 pack (or 6 pieces) chicken breasts
1 pack taco seasoning (I like my own so I just use 1/4 cup of mine)
1 jar salsa (your favorite

Toss that all in the crockpot, give it a stir & heat on high about 3-4hrs or low 6-8hrs, until your chicken is cooked through.

It smells delish while cooking.

Serve tacos with flour tortillas, shredded lettuce, diced tomatos, shredded cheese,a dollop of sour cream, and whatever else your family enjoys in their tacos.

This chicken would also be delish in your enchilads or taco/tortilla soup. Yum-yum! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment